Pest Control In Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix is among the best places to live in Arizona. The Phoenix metropolitan has a wide variety and interesting neighborhoods. The greater Phoenix area provides residents with a mixture of suburban and big-city life. As a result, there is no shortage of attractions to keep you busy.
While this location is popular among people, pests also enjoy the Phoenix area. These unwanted visitors can cause damage to your home or business and spread illnesses among people and pets.
If you're concerned about pests in your Phoenix home, Overson Pest Control is here to help. Our Phoenix pest control experts know the nuisances that commonly invade local homes and how to get rid of them. We provide service for the greater Phoenix area and will customize a treatment plan for your needs.
Residential Pest Control In Phoenix
Pests in Phoenix homes can cause property damage and spread illnesses among occupants. There are several DIY options to eliminate pests, but most are ineffective. The result is spending a significant amount of money without solving the problem. Pest control experts will help you solve your pest problem for a lower price and with less trouble than attempting it yourself.
Our service starts with a free estimate, which we provide over the phone. All we need to know is the size of your property for an accurate quote. When we arrive, we'll inspect your home to determine which pests are present and develop a customized treatment plan based on your needs. We also offer follow-up visits to ensure success. If the problem persists, we'll re-treat your home free of charge.
Regardless of the pests invading your home, we have the perfect solution. Call us today for a free estimate or to learn how our residential pest control service can help.
How To Tell If Your Phoenix Property Has A Termite Problem
Termites are some of the most troublesome pests for your home or business. These pests eat wood, causing significant damage to a structure over time. The most common types of termites in Phoenix are dampwood, drywood, and subterranean termites. Some of the common indications of their presence include:
- Termite swarmers in your building.
- Shed termite wings on the floor or surfaces.
- Small piles of sawdust-like material.
- Small round holes or soft spots in the wood.
- Mud tubes on the building's exterior.
- Bubbling or uneven paint.
While these pests don't typically pose a danger to people, they can cause significant damage to a structure over time. The earlier you recognize an infestation and resolve the problem, the less damage you'll suffer. Keeping an eye out for these signs will allow you to avoid the dangers caused by termites.
When termites get onto your property, you need professional help to get rid of them. Our pest management professionals provide state-of-the-art termite treatments before they can cause significant damage. We'll also ensure they don't return, keeping your home or business safe.
Phoenix's Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Cockroach Control
A cockroach infestation is a health hazard when they get into your home or office. They carry pathogens on their legs and spread illnesses when they crawl across surfaces. Some preventative steps to avoid these potentially dangerous insects include the following:
- Seal cracks or holes in your building's exterior.
- Insert mesh screens over drains and vents.
- Replace damaged screens on doors and windows.
- Clean up spills.
- Place airtight lids on garbage cans.
- Inspect boxes and other outside items before bringing them inside.
- Clean outdoor eating areas and remove food debris.
While these cockroach control tips will help keep these pests out of your building, they still might find a way inside. When cockroaches invade your home or business, Overson Pest Control can help. Our expert pest management professionals will discover where these pests are hiding and get rid of them. Call us today for quality cockroach protection.
Overson Pest Control is a family-owned and operated business. We have been serving the greater Phoenix area since 2015. Call us today for a free over-the-phone quote, and we'll get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Phoenix
A pest infestation is a serious concern for any business. These intruders can damage the structure and spread illnesses to people inside, putting your employees and customers at risk. The longer you wait to address the problem, the worse it gets, resulting in higher costs to resolve the situation. Additionally, a pest infestation can damage the reputation of your business, causing potential customers to stay away.
The best way to avoid these problems is to call the professionals at Overson Pest Control for help. We'll complete a thorough inspection to find all pests in your building and provide the necessary treatment to eliminate them. We'll follow up to ensure the initial treatment worked and reapply if needed.
A pest infestation can cause substantial damage to your business if it gets out of control. We know which pests are likely to invade your building and have the tools and expertise to get them out. Don't let these tiny creatures destroy your business. Call us today for the best commercial pest control in Phoenix.
How To Stop Ants Infesting Your Phoenix Home
If there are ants infesting your Phoenix home, here are a few ways that you can put their activity to an end:
- Think about the way you store food. If you are currently leaving food uncovered and on the counter or using factory packaging for snacks or pet food, think again. Always opt for sealed containers whenever possible.
- Try to tidy up. The ants that are in your home may have gotten there because it’s been a while since you’ve taken the trash out or there are crumbs around your floors. Either way, try to make cleaning a regular habit and limit the number of places where you consume food.
- Fix any issues with showers and pipes. If there are leaks around your home, then you may be inviting unwanted ants inside. Be on the lookout for these sorts of issues and fix any problems that you come across.
- Address entry points. You can also seal off gaps around windows and doors with weatherstripping, replace window screens that are torn, and apply caulk to cracks and crevices in your foundation.
- Ask for help. The quickest way to get rid of the ants in your home or prevent new issues from occurring is with routine treatments from a trusted pest expert.
At Overson Pest Control, we make ant control a standard part of our residential services because we know how easy it is to develop an infestation that you weren’t prepared for.
Why Bees On Phoenix Properties Need Professional Treatment
The bees that Phoenix residents encounter are best dealt with through the help of a trusted pest expert. Here are some of the reasons why:
- They are seasonal pests that homeowners can anticipate having to deal with year after year.
- Bees can be easily spooked, which makes dealing with them an unpredictable issue.
- The average person isn’t aware of the species of bee that is on their property and some bees are more dangerous than others. Even a type of bee that is less aggressive can still sting a person or pet and leave behind a painful welt.
- If there are honey bees on a property, they may build their nest attached to a home, which can cause severe damage. The safest way to remove it is with professional help.
- Preventing the presence of bees through DIY methods is time-consuming and doesn’t come with any guarantees.
For more information on safe and effective bee control, call Overson Pest Control today.
Tips To Prevent Scorpions From Getting Into Your Phoenix Property
Some of the scorpions that live in the Phoenix area are simply a nuisance, while the Arizona bark scorpion is the most deadly in the country. In order to keep all scorpions off of your property, try these tips:
- Clean up your yard. To start, it’s very important to eliminate all yard debris from your property. This can include piles of leaves, twigs, greenery clippings, and any other related items.
- Deal with moisture issues. It’s also very important to rectify moisture issues around your home, whether they exist inside or outside. This may entail rectifying leaky pipes or faucets as well as keeping your basement well ventilated.
- Limit the presence of other pests. Scorpions are largely attracted to pests like cockroaches, ants, and earwigs. To deter these types of pests, be diligent about trash removal and follow many of the other tips for dealing with scorpions, like reducing moisture sources and being conscientious about the status of your yard.
- Seek professional help. Routine treatments from a trusted pest control company can drastically reduce the number of scorpions that you see while also addressing the factors that attract them.
For more information on scorpion control, call Overson Pest Control today.
What To Do If You've Been Seeing Spiders Around Your Phoenix Property
While some of the spiders that you may see around your Phoenix property are merely harmless invaders, others can be more vicious. Local homeowners may encounter brown recluse spiders as well as black widows. These two species are known to be particularly harmful because they are venomous and easily provoked. Instead of guessing which spiders are active in your home and leaving yourself potentially exposed to an issue, consider professional help from Overson Pest Control.
We know just how prevalent spiders are, which is why we treat them in our residential pest control programs. Our highly trained technicians will look for spider activity around your property and identify the species that are present as well as what factors are responsible for attracting them and how they’re getting inside. Then, we combine interior and exterior treatments that also include de-webbing. If you see any spiders after our treatment, we will re-treat your home at no additional cost.
In addition to our quality, guaranteed services, we also provide customers with the education that they need in order to reduce the number of spiders they see between our visits. If you want to deal with the spiders in your home, call us today for more information on spider control.